- Monthly Assessment (2022)
- Townhouse: $259
- Single-Family Home: $119
- Capital contribution amount
- $750 paid at settlement
- What is included in the assessment?
- Trash Collection
- All community amenities - Pool, Parks (8), tennis court, pond, fountain
- Snow removal in common areas (alleyways) and around townhouses
- Lawn and garden maintenance in common areas and around townhouses
- Collection of funds to go into the common area and townhouse reserve accounts for long-term (or eventual) replacement of identified items
- Administrative fees
- General maintenance of common elements
Owner Maintenance Responsibility
All owners are responsible at owner's sole expense, for the care and maintenance of the exterior of their homes. Owners of single-family homes are responsible for their grounds, sidewalk, and trees between the road curb and Owner's lot line. All trees and shrubs are to be maintained to present a neat appearance and for unobstructed access to sidewalks and pathways. Trees bordering sidewalks are to be kept trimmed to allow a minimum of 7 feet of clearance.