What are your rules regarding Pets?
- Animals and pets must be controlled at all times by the owner (or their delegate) at all times
- Dog owners are required to comply with the regulations of Act 225 the Pennsylvania State Dog Law, as enforced by the Township Animal Control Officer
- Complaints against dogs and their owners are to be made to the Township Animal Control Officer by contacting the Township Police Department.
- Dogs shall not be allowed to create excessive noise from barking. A barking noise violations exists when there is constant barking for a duration of fifteen (15) consecutive minutes.
- No more than four (4) pets may be kept in or outside of any house
- It is the responsibility of pet owners to immediately remove animal waste deposited by their pet. Removal should be made in a sanitary manner and placed into the pet owner's refuse container.
- Pets may not be unaccompanied outdoors, staked on or to the lot or building in any manner using devices such as pet runs, pet stakes or other similar installations, including invisible fencing.